K-2nd Reading Level Intervention Older Learners (6th+) (Monthly)
Students who use the K-2nd Reading Level Intervention Older Learners programs as directed for at least 4 hours per week typically see 1 ½-3 years reading gains within the first school year.
K-2nd Reading Level Intervention Older Learners package includes:
- Personalized Work Plan with online program access to:
- Reading Horizons Elevate
- Lexia PowerUp Literacy
- Dyslexia Gold
- Typing Club
- Anytime parent dashboard access
- Email support as needed
- Weekly usage reports
- Quarterly more detailed progress reports
- Quarterly 20-30 minute coaching call with our Intervention Specialist
More about these programs:
Reading Horizons Elevate provides intensive Orton-Gillingham based phonics instruction and practice for K-3rd grade level phonics skills. We typically recommend 20-30 minutes daily.
Lexia PowerUp Literacy is designed for 6th-grade and up students to fill in K-8th+ skills. 35-45 minutes weekly per strand, about 10-15 minutes 3-5x per week depending on placement. Students separately place into each of the three strands:
- Word Study—fills in any K-5th phonics gaps and then moves on to more advanced Greek and Latin word parts
- Grammar—lays foundations needed for basic grammar and then teaches more complex grammar skills
- Reading Comprehension—teaches students deeper comprehension such as how to analyze a text and identify elements of the author’s craft
Dyslexia Gold includes 3 elements and you can use any or all of these that fit:
- Fluency Builder (phonological awareness, phonics, and fluency)
- Engaging Eyes (visual training to help the eyes better work together for reading)
- Spelling Tutor (targets top 1000 most common words which make up 90% of written English)
InferCabulary is a visual-based vocabulary program that uses gamification to motivate students.
Typing Club builds typings skills with short lessons.
K-2nd Reading Level Intervention Older Learners Sample Work Plan
Pricing $139 per month or $1099 for the year