Just-Right Online Writing Intervention Level 3 Expanding Paragraphs to Essays
Does your 6th-10th grade age student’s writing have the following characteristics?
If so, Wings to Soar Online Academy Just-Right Online Writing Intervention Level 3 online class might help!
- Development of Ideas: Complete thoughts, but basic development (few specific details)
- Organization: Paragraphs, expanded paragraphs; complete thoughts that show ordered thinking
- Sentence Structure: Complete thoughts, punctuation shows understanding of basic format; some variety in sentence structure; may see attempts at compound and/or complex sentence
- Word Choice/Usage: Personal vocabulary plus words that can be specific to the topic; will try to put in advanced words if asked
- Conventions: Fundamental use of all conventions seen; cumulative errors distract reader
- Style/Voice/Tone: Attempt to connect with audience through use of point-of-view, tone, writer’s voice
This Just-Right Online Writing Intervention Level 3 package includes:
- Weekly small-group 45-60 minute web class with 8-12 students and instructor (28 weeks)
- 30 minute weekly 1-1 coaching/modeling sessions with the instructor, parent, and student
- Access to our Writing Scaffolds – printed frameworks we have developed to help challenged students bridge the gap between an idea-in-one’s-head to an organized writing sample.
- Access to the powerful online writing feedback program MI Write™; and
- Access to Quill
If you are interested in this class please fill out this writing questionnaire so we can make sure it is the right level for your student.
This is the pay in full price which includes the course registration deposit. Semester and monthly payment options are also available.
This group class is officially closed for the 2020-2021 school year. We are taking enrollments for the next session which begins September 2021.
Just-Right Writing Intervention Level 3 is a weekly, small group webcam class for 6th-10th grade students working on expanding paragraph skills.