Path to Success™ Personalized Learning Plan
Looking for guidance to online curriculum that fits your child? Your mission should you choose to accept it is to partner with Wings to Soar and use your child’s Path to Success™ Personalized Learning Plan for whichever subject areas you choose to work with us.
Brain Boost Breakthrough™ Dyslexia Intensive Intervention
Does your child have dyslexia and learning is just too hard? Your mission should you choose to accept is to target the root causes of their learning difficulty with our Brain Boost Breakthrough™. Your child’s brain will make lasting changes to process information more efficiently so that reading, listening, and all other learning becomes easier. In addition, your child will make a year or more gains in reading in the next 4 months.
Prepare the foundation for your child’s reading success by targeting the auditory processing, memory, attention, processing speed, sequencing, phonological awareness, and phonetic gaps that have been holding them back from taking off in reading.
The Brain Boost Breakthrough™ is $1497 or $397 per month (now through May 31, 2020).
Path to Success™ Personalized Learning Plan for Reading and Language Arts
Ready to finally have your struggling reader take off? Your mission should you choose to accept it is to partner with Wings to Soar and use your child’s Path to Success™ Personalized Learning Plan to help your child make 1-2 years (or more) gains in reading, spelling, vocabulary, and language in the next 6 months.
Our Intervention Specialist will guide you to a mix of 3-6 programs chosen to meet your child’s needs from Lexia®, InferCabulary®, Spelling Tutor®, Wings to Soar Spelling Foundations™ in Spelling City®, Moby Max®, RAZ Plus®, Headsprout®, Fluency Builder®, Engaging Eyes®, and HearBuilder®. Your child’s work plan will include 60-75 minutes daily with 10-20 minutes in each program starting at their Just-Right™ Level.
Here are 7 common Path to Success™ Personalized Learning Packages for Reading and Language Arts:
Pre K-3rd Grade Level by Age
4th-5th Grade Level by Age
6th-12th Grade Level by Age
$997 for 6 months or $197/month (now through May 31, 2020 or Jan-June)
* If you need a more intensive Orton-Gillingham based program to fill in K-2nd phonics skill gaps, add Reading Horizons® to your Path to Success™ for only $30 per month.
Just-Right™ Level Writing Intervention
Writing Intervention I: Sentences to Paragraphs (next session February-May 2020)
Writing Intervention II: Paragraph Types (next session starts September 2020)
Writing Intervention III: Expanding Paragraphs to Essays (next session starts September 2020)
Have other areas you’d like our support for your child?
Our Full Enrollment programs are the answer!
Click here to schedule an appointment to discuss which programs will be the best fit for your student.
Here’s how we can help:
- Path to Success™ Personalized Learning Plan for Math
- Exact Path® Math–K-12th
- Acellus® Math–K-12th
- Moby Max® Math, Fact Fluency, and Number Sense K-8th
- Edmentum’s Plato Courseware®–9th-12th
- 1-1 tutoring add-on option
- Path to Success™ Personalized Learning Plan for Science
- Moby Max® Science–1st-8th
- Acellus® Science–K-12th
- Edmentum’s® Plato Courseware®–6th-12th
- Smart NGSS® Science Bits®–6th-basic high school
- Parent-led and graded option
- Small-group teacher-led and graded (next session starts September 2020)
- Path to Success™ Personalized Learning Plan for Social Studies
- Moby Max® Social Studies–1st-8th
- Acellus® Social Studies–K-12th
- Edmentum’s Plato Courseware®–6th-12th
- Wings to Soar Integrated Liberal Studies–uses history as the subject matter to weave study skills, literature, and composition–2 credits (History & English) high school course– prerequisite–Just-Right™ Writing Intervention III or strong essay and study skills with work ethic to work 2 hours daily–(next session starts September 2020)
- Path to Success™ Personalized Learning Plan for Electives
- Edmentum’s Plato Courseware®–6th-12th
More about the curriculum choices for Math, Science, Social Studies, and Electives
- Science, Social Studies, Math, Fact Fluency, Number Sense (also many components that may be in the Reading and Language Arts plan)
- Moby Max®‘s interactive science and social studies curriculum helps your child develop critical thinking skills, become better problem solvers, and develop a deeper understanding. After teaching a concept, Moby Max intersperses a variety of question types to engage the student and assess understanding as the student learns. Each unit concludes with a vocabulary review and unit test.
- Moby Max® Math, Fact Fluency, and Number Sense K-8th–Can be a stand-alone math, but usually we use this as a supplement to another core math program to fill in skill gaps 10-20 minutes daily.
- $197/semester or $47/month with weekly usage reports
- Edmentum® Exact Path® Math
- Diagnostic placement assessment creates a personalized learning path which adjusts as the student works in the program.
- $147/semester or $37/month with weekly usage reports
- Edmentum® Plato Courseware®
- Science, Social Studies, Math, English, Electives, Foreign Language, Career & Technical Education, and/or College Prep
- Solid audio support in the course. Requires reasonably solid writing skills or use speech-to-text or parent-as-scribe for 2 activities per unit.
- $97/semester parent-graded (or $27/month) per course, $197/semester teacher-graded or ($47/month) per course
- Science, Social Studies, Math, English, Electives, Foreign Language, Career & Technical Education
- Self-paced video-based courses with multiple-choice questions efficiently build a solid basic foundation.
- 3 levels of support options
- Up to 6 simultaneous courses, parent-monitored, quarterly reports, access to our notes (where available)
- $197/semester or $47/month
- weekly report teacher-monitored–3 courses teacher-monitored, up to 3 additional courses parent-monitored
- $397/semester or $127/month
- weekly report teacher-monitored–up to 6 courses teacher-monitored
- $697/semester or $197/month