K-2nd Reading Intensive Intervention 4th-5th grade age (Monthly)
Students who use the K-2nd Reading Intervention 4th-5th grade age programs as directed for at least 4 hours per week typically see 1 ½ to 3 years reading gains within the first school year.
K-2nd Reading Intervention 4th-5th grade age Package includes:
- Path to Success Personalized Learning Plan with online program access to
- Reading Horizons Elevate®—intensive Orton-Gillingham based phonics, plus leveled reading practice—20 to 25 minutes per day
- Lexia Core5®—well-rounded reading intervention targeting phonics, structural analysis, vocabulary, comprehension, and fluency—20 to 25 minutes per day
- Dyslexia Gold®
- Spelling Tutor®—targets top 1000 most common words which make up 90% of written English—10 minutes daily, plus use our Daily Basic 5 Multisensory Practice about 5 minutes
- Engaging Eyes®—eye exercises for reading efficiency—10 minutes daily
- InferCabulary®–visual-based vocabulary–10 minutes daily
- Anytime parent dashboard access
- Email support as needed
- Personalized Work Plan
- Weekly usage reports
- Quarterly more detailed progress reports
- Quarterly 20-30 minute coaching call with our Intervention Specialist
More about these
Grade level by age 4th-5th and estimated reading level K-2nd programs:
Reading Horizons® provides intensive Orton-Gillingham based phonics instruction and practice for K-3rd grade level phonics skills. We typically recommend 20 to 30 minutes daily. Discovery is for K-3rd grade age students. Elevate is for older students who need K-3rd grade skills.
Lexia Core5® works on all the core reading skills.
- phonological awareness
The way we recommend using it is spending 2 to 5 minutes in each of the 5 assigned activities each day. This program continues on up through 5th-grade level reading.
Dyslexia Gold® includes 3 elements and you can use any or all of these that fit: Engaging Eyes® (visual training to help the eyes better work together for reading), and Spelling Tutor® (targets top 1000 most common words which make up 90% of written English), Fluency Builder® (phonological awareness, phonics, and fluency–we usually suggest waiting on this part until they’ve completed Reading Horizons).
InferCabulary® is a visual-based vocabulary program that uses gamification to motivate students.
K-2nd Reading Intervention 4th-5th grade age Sample Work Plan