Just-Right Online Writing Intervention Level 1: Sentences to Paragraphs
Does your 4th-10th grade age student’s writing have the following characteristics?
If so, Wings to Soar Online Academy Just-Right Online Writing Intervention Level 1 class might help!
- Development of Ideas: Idea fragments; may be quite good, but not complete thoughts.
- Organization: Idea fragments; may be quite good, but not in any discernible order.
- Sentence Structure: Incomplete thoughts: words, phrases hint at the overall idea; very limited flow of ideas.
- Word Choice/Usage: Very limited word choice.
- Conventions: Little or no consistent use of the above; fragmented or missing conventions.
- Style/Voice/Tone: Insufficient writing sample(s) to tell.
This Just-Right Online Writing Intervention Level 1 package includes:
- Weekly small-group 45 minute live web class (also recorded) with 6-10 students and instructor (28 weeks)
- 30 minute weekly 1-1 coaching/modeling session with the instructor, parent, and student
- Daily assignments in our learning management system; parents are expected to suppport their student with these unless you upgrade to having one of our coaches work on these assignments 4x/week for 45 minutes
- Access to our Writing Scaffolds – printed frameworks help challenged students bridge the gap between an idea-in-one’s-head to an organized writing sample.
- Writing Skills A workbook (need to order separately)
If you are interested in this class please fill out this writing questionnaire so we can make sure it is the right level for your student.
This is the “pay in full” discounted price including the course registration fee. Semester and monthly payment options are also available.
We are taking enrollments for the next session which begins September 2021.
Just-Right Online Writing Intervention Level 1 is a weekly, small group webcam class for 4th-9th grade students working on sentence and basic paragraph skills with weekly 1-1 30 minute sessions with their writing coach, plus 4x/week assignments.