Just-Right Online Writing Intervention Level 1: Sentences to Paragraphs
Does your 4th-8th grade age student’s writing have the following characteristics?
If so, Wings to Soar Online Academy Just-Right Online Writing Intervention Level 1 class might help!
- Development of Ideas: Idea fragments; may be quite good, but not complete thoughts.
- Organization: Idea fragments; may be quite good, but not in any discernible order.
- Sentence Structure: Incomplete thoughts: words, phrases hint at the overall idea; very limited flow of ideas.
- Word Choice/Usage: Very limited word choice.
- Conventions: Little or no consistent use of the above; fragmented or missing conventions.
- Style/Voice/Tone: Insufficient writing sample(s) to tell.
This Just-Right Online Writing Intervention Level 1 package includes:
- Weekly small-group 40 minute web class with 5-10 students and instructor (14 weeks)
- 30 minute 1-1 coaching/modeling session with the instructor, parent, and student every-other-week starting mid-March
- Daily assignments in our learning management system
- Access to our Writing Scaffolds – printed frameworks we have developed to help challenged students bridge the gap between an idea-in-one’s-head to an organized writing sample.
- Access to diagnostic, student-centered online program Moby Max™ Language and Vocabulary
- We will mail you the required Writing Skills A workbook that will be used as part of this course.
Just-Right Writing Intervention Level 1 will be available again in February 2020
Just-Right Online Writing Intervention Level 1 is a weekly, small group webcam class for 4th-8th grade students working on sentence and basic paragraph skills.